Oh my God!!!! i believed that..sayang naman hehehe!
ha? wtf?
oh my god!
are these for real?
I don't understand. =s
ooooooooohhhhhh!!! that's freakyyy.... x_x
?
ohh it is priest???
i cant see anything
what does it look like???
ghost1 - maybe it's white lady.ghost2 - the man hugged with the girl. Look, he wear his eyesglasses.
I'm sorry. Somebody could find that. even somebody couldn't find because they couldn't analyze that.. =S Sorry!
iris claire, yeah....
ohh really...
omg!!! it made me fear!!!
??????
oooohhhhh!!!!!
Oh my God!!!! i believed that..sayang naman hehehe!
ReplyDeleteha? wtf?
ReplyDeleteoh my god!
ReplyDeleteare these for real?
ReplyDeleteI don't understand. =s
ReplyDeleteooooooooohhhhhh!!! that's freakyyy.... x_x
ReplyDelete?
ReplyDeleteohh it is priest???
ReplyDeletei cant see anything
ReplyDeletewhat does it look like???
ReplyDeleteghost1 - maybe it's white lady.
ReplyDeleteghost2 - the man hugged with the girl. Look, he wear his eyesglasses.
I'm sorry. Somebody could find that. even somebody couldn't find because they couldn't analyze that.. =S Sorry!
ReplyDeleteiris claire, yeah....
ReplyDeleteohh really...
ReplyDeleteomg!!! it made me fear!!!
ReplyDelete??????
ReplyDeleteoooohhhhh!!!!!
ReplyDelete