better you can make a whole person for me in adobe photoshop through put all this pictures and then you have a lucky to be with me in pictures but just looks fake or pretend Hehehehehehehehe....
nyek! If your friends will ask you what you were doing in Canada, how will you say? *You don't know places, restaurants, Canadian food and everything.*
Bleh! don't worry, I'll be find the pictures in Canada where place? through google in images hehehehehehehe!!!! so that I can say that also. be smile! hehehehe... my besssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe
wow...nice a shot...
ReplyDeletechinese carnival?
ReplyDeleteNo, we rode the van while I was capturing the carnival.
ReplyDeletethanks :D
ReplyDeletewelcome... Take a shot for me me me me me me me me?!!!...hehehehe
ReplyDeletenyek! I am not with you now. How? hehe ;p
ReplyDeleteoh but it looks like but not.
ReplyDeletebetter you can make a whole person for me in adobe photoshop through put all this pictures and then you have a lucky to be with me in pictures but just looks fake or pretend Hehehehehehehehe....
ReplyDeletenyek! If your friends will ask you what you were doing in Canada, how will you say? *You don't know places, restaurants, Canadian food and everything.*
ReplyDeleteohhh I think you have vision problems. :p
ReplyDeleteBleh! don't worry, I'll be find the pictures in Canada where place? through google in images hehehehehehehe!!!! so that I can say that also. be smile! hehehehe... my besssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssssst!!!!!!!!!!!! hehehehe
ReplyDelete