She gestured like "drawing and using a pen".
I said, "is it a tablet?"
She didn't know that word. I explained her what it means and then she said, "Yes, it's a tablet."
She said, "How can I send it to you?" Actually, I live in Vancouver, Canada and she lives in the Philippines.
I came up with my mind. Mika was in the Philippines already! I asked my friend, Jami if she could get the tablet from Hannah. After a while, she got the tablet from Hannah. Then she gave it to her former classmate who is very close to Mika. Mika got it finally!
When Mika was back, I was overexcited. She saw me smile when she carried the tablet. She thought it was a medicine or something. Then, I unwrapped the tablet. AAAAAH! I LOVE IT!
Here is the picture.
Wooooo-hooo! I thanked to Jami and Mika for delivering and Hannah for the special gift!
No comments:
Post a Comment