Last night, I started to draw the doodle of leaves around 11:00P.M. until 1:30A.M. After I woke up, I continued to draw it. It was so addicting to me.
It was done! It took about 2 hours. Whoa!
August 7, 2010
It was a bit hard for me to have any concepts about this doodle. There were no pictures of fairyland in my mind, so I googled for images of it. It helped me to imagine and to have ideas. :)
It was a bit hard for me to have any concepts about this doodle. There were no pictures of fairyland in my mind, so I googled for images of it. It helped me to imagine and to have ideas. :)
A few weeks ago, I looked for different styles of doodles in Google. I found something amazing like this doodle. I've been practicing on drawing seaweeds for a week. Now I am successful! :D
I edited this doodle on Adobe Photoshop and then I submitted it on Deviantart.
Click HERE
Here are the pens I used.
No comments:
Post a Comment