Last Wednesday, July 28, I couldn't go out with my friend Yiba for watching the firework since I didn't have enough money to pay the fare.
Last night, July 31, I asked my brother for allowance and then he said, "Its 1A.M. already. The banks are closed." He said he will go to bank to withdraw money for me before going to work.
In the morning, I woke up; I thought he must forget to give me allowance so I asked my mom to give it to me.
Going to Elizabeth Park at noon was cancelled because a friend of Lea's cousin was very tired from work.
Around 6:30P.M., we left for English Bay to watch Chinese firework. When we arrived there, we looked for a spot. It was so hard to find! The beach was full of people! Luckily, some people let us to sit on the spot in back of them. After a few minutes, the lightning came! The rain was coming! AAAH!!! However, we got a bit wet. :) The rain was gone after 15-30 minutes.
Unfortunately, the spot was changed. We only sat on the stair. It was too bad! I hated to set my tripod on the stair because of the crowd. :(
Anyway, I'm improving to take pictures of the fireworks. These current pictures are better than before. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment