A month ago, Louie wanted to invite me to a church where Deaf people come and pray. I was on the fence. He knew that I didn't always go to the church. So, I was willing to go there.
I came his house and he guided me to the church. Wow! I haven't been in the church for 3 years. I almost forgot what I did in the church! I found it is way better for me than Jewish Witness.
Well, I was brought to the Kingdom for Jewish Witness. It was my first time. I like to interact with people, but I don't like to listen to the lecturers because I didn't understand what the Bible says. That religious is different to the catholic. Two people, who are from Jewish Witness, came our house and taught me about the story of the Bible. Then, I quitted already.
So now I continuously attend the church with Louie every Sunday. I hopefully have a faith~ I thanked to him for inviting me! :D
No comments:
Post a Comment