Thursday, September 1, 2011

Meet an alien

In the morning, I was on break and sat in the classroom at Vancouver Community College. Once a disability helper called me and Mika, we followed him to ASL classroom. I didn't understand what was going on. Then, I suddenly saw a man's back when my friend, Denise walked out of that classmate and said, "There is one man from the Philippines." His complexion is familiar to me and I guess he is just Filipino or not.

The man turned to us before we entered the ASL classroom. ASL teacher introduced us to him. He introduced himself to us. He's Carlo (for sign name, but his real nickname is  Louie.) Next, Mika first introduced herself and talked about where she studied and she asked him where he lived and studied in the Philippines. He said that he lived in Pasay City and studied at CSB. We know these already. Then, it was my turn. Awfully, it was awkward for me to introduce myself to him. There was a bit something wrong or embarrassing with me. I thought I just asked him as a foreigner, not Filipino, but I was wrong. He nodded to me. How embarrassing I did. hehe.. After that, we went back to our classroom.

My buddy, Lea knew Louie's last name after she snooped his application in the office. So she gave me his last name and I found him on Facebook. I added him already.

Guess what? There are two friends who have the same names - "CARLO". The first person was that I met him at VCC after I moved. I felt uncomfortable with him since he's totally immature. Then, the second person was that he was my classmate for English class. However, we didn't talk much. He's very quiet and hard of hearing. I know he doesn't use sign language all the time. Two people are failed to me. BUT now is the third person. In fact, I hoped it would work for us.

Why did I hope? Because I have been talking with a lot of gals for many years. I tried to find a way to talk with some men, yet failed. Their interests are not fitting to me. I don't want to be surrounded by gals!!!! hehe.. Lea truly wishes I have new friends of men! It's true. I don't want to talk about girly things because.... LOOK AT ME, I am a MAN! hehe

Anyway, I thought Louie must be bored at home, so we often went out with my buddies.
Now I feel better with him than being surrounded by gals!!!! hehe I know it's normal and LIFE.

No comments:

Post a Comment