Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Homemade Domokun Plush

Domokun is my favorite character as he is just like me. I yell all the time whenever I enjoy with my friends.

I went to the Giant Dollar at Broadway and then I bought some stuff (I don’t know what words are these — see the picture). After that, I went home.

I thought can I make a plush on my own? No, I can’t! I only know how to make simple teddy bear. hehe! By the way, I printed the instruction of making Tiny Domokun Plush from the Internet.

I have been sewing the plush for four hours! I am so tired; however, I feel better since the plush is super CUTE! hehehe

Here is the plush I made.

Finally, it is completed! I can’t put it with my bag since it’s loose. So, I will buy original new one next time.

No comments:

Post a Comment