Sunday, May 16, 2010

The moon beside a very bright star

Yesterday, I saw pictures of the moon and one star that my cousin uploaded on Facebook. I just thought she is successful to take the pictures of them.

At dinner time, I was excited to eat spicy boneless chicken and pizza as I love them. And then I went to open the door outside. I was puzzled there was a very bright star beside the moon.

While I was on the computer, I ate pizza and talked with my friend through video calling. I went to sign in Facebook and saw the pictures of moon again. I was wondering why many people have the same pictures? Then I googled that. Oh! It is Venus, not star!

I rushed to take more pictures of the moon beside the spot of Venus before Venus went down. YES!

Here are the pictures

This is not the street light, I promise!

You know what? I have never seen the very bright stars in my life. Now I saw it for the first time! WOW! YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment