Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Beware of Domokun plush!!!

I went to the Giant Dollar to buy some felts. I noticed there was a sign saying “Magic felt are awesome!” and then I bought some.

After arriving home, I went to my computer and searched for the instruction of tiny Domokun plush, and then I printed it.

I started to make parts of Domokun’s body, but it was mistaken. So, I remade the second plush. It looked more prefect than the first plush.

My facial expression was weird, wasn’t it? Domokun wanted to yell. RAWR!!!!!!

What the hell?!? The two plush can walk or talk! How impossible they were only things, I could not believe my eyes!

All of the sudden, the second plush chased and jumped over me! It was stronger to push me than I thought it was weak.

Whoa! The plush were happy and safe because they attacked me!!!!

~The End~

No comments:

Post a Comment