Monday, June 7, 2010

Cheese Party

My teacher, Shannon put five different kinds of cheeses on the table. She wanted me and my classmates to learn how different we tasted each cheese.

Here are the pictures I took in my cellphone.

The first cheese is Brie.

I think I have eaten it before when I was invited to the party for the closing Olympics. So I tried to taste the cheese. It was soft, slippery, and a kind of salty, but the rind (Brie’s skin) was sour.

The second cheese is the Old Cheddar.

You know, many people love that cheeses and you guys also. I love it, too. I tasted it like heaven!

The third cheese is the Blue Cheese.

Oh my gosh! This cheese has mold inside it. (I am so sorry. The color of this picture is not good. The mold is blue for real, not green.) I picked a tiny amount of the cheese. Why did I pick very small one? If you have never tasted that cheese before, you need to eat a very small amount because it tastes very strong. By the way, I ate it for the first time. I felt like it was so disgusting and bitter!!! I hate it so much!

The fourth cheese is the Medium Cheddar.

You know again, many people eat it with sandwiches. It tasted very sweet when I ate it.

The last cheese is the Gorganzola.

This cheese has mold inside it; however, it is stronger than the Blue Cheese. I do not like it very much. I tasted it for 1-2 seconds and then I threw it away quickly! It was SO GROSS!!! My classmates hate it, yet one of us loves it!

We had fun to learn about the different cheeses.

Hope I want you guys to eat all the cheeses if you have never tasted them before.

No comments:

Post a Comment