Friday, July 2, 2010

Walking in the cave or city

Nikko came back to Vancouver and he just stayed for only three days before going to California.
By the way, Mika, Yiba, Lea and I hang out with him. My baby named Domo kun was with me.


We rode in the Canada Line train to go to Olympics Village.
Domo was in the pocket with my jacket since he didn't want to get lost. Look at Mika. She was so cute!

I carried Domo up! CHEER UP!!!

They walked while talking through using sign language. Domo just watched them.
We discussed about where we could go to Granville Island. I haven't visited there before, but I only noticed there while driving. We decided to walk there. Yiba didn't want to but she had to be patient. It was easy for us to chat continuously without thinking about a long walk.

We stay enjoyable and happy in our lives and this picture! We're definitely Filipino! However, Mika was not included. It was too bad!

Domo felt comfortable to stand on the grass! Yipeeee! He watched us to swing at the playground.

What an amzing photo! We have to stop you to do: STOP STARING AT US! :P

We made it! We needed to take some rest. Domo saw that place for the time. I visited there for the first time, too.

Yiba bought Vietnamese rolls since she got very hungry. That's why she took a long walk.
Domo was tempted by that food!!!

I just hugged him as he is my baby! ha ha ha!

Yiba asked us if we could ride in the vessel to go to Yaletown. We agreed with her. We rode in it.
Domo was very scared of the water. He sat in the rescue ring for safe!

I encouraged Domo to see the sea. For the first time, he was speechless to see how beautiful it was!
We arrived Yaletown and then we went home finally!

Domo's current life is better than old life which he never went somewhere.
Do you think that it is fun to see Domo in these pictures? :P

No comments:

Post a Comment