“If you fight with a character, you will hit the roof as soon as he/she beats you.”
“Don’t you want to lose? Let’s learn new moves!!!”
Anyway, I tell the story about Tekken 6 which is a game for PlayStation 3. I have been playing the versions of Tekken for 12 years. There are new characters in Tekken 6; however, it’s better than previous versions since all the old characters are stronger than old ones.
During Summer in 1994, Kuya Richard, who is my cousin, showed his PlayStation 1 to me and my close cousin, Nathan. Richard revealed that he fought with different characters on Tekken 3 and then Nathan and I chose Xiaoyun. Then, we were so angry and we fought with each other! HIT! HIT! BAA! OOHHH FUNNY! Nathan kicked my butts (I mean, We were on the game.) Lastly, I felt that I LOVE IT!
A few years later, Kuya Matt, Who is my brother-in-law, bought PlayStation 1 and Tekken 3. I was totally excited to play Tekken with him. My siblings enjoyed with us.
Oh my bad, I tried to stole PlayStation from Kuya Matt’s room after he went out with ate Joy. When they arrived the living room, they were very surprised that I played Tekken. All of the sudden, I bolted to the bathroom to take a bath. Ate Joy warned me not to steal PlayStation so I apologized Kuya Matt for stealing it.
in 1999 or 2000, I always went to Kuya Matt’s artwork because I fell in love with ARTS! He asked me if I could play Tekken with him and then I said yes. We played it countless times.
However, I gave up since I was so suffered from my painful thumbs! Kuya Matt is very TALENTED! I saw that he learned a lot of moves from different characters. He had more wins than I had only ONE or THREE wins at a day! AARGH!
In 2004, Kuya Denice, who is my brother-in-law, brought slim PlayStation 2. There was a new version of Tekken. I played it. Awfully, I felt bad that Kuya Matt was happy to fight with me. I DID NOT LIKE HIM! *yelling and rolling on the floor* hehehe
I can’t tell some stories in 2005 to 2007 because it’s hard for me to remember what I did, anyway.
I have PlayStation 3 which Kuya Venice bought it in 2008. I had been waiting for new Tekken 6 to be released. Finally, I was elated to buy it on December 26, 2009 that is Boxing Day (not about boxers, all the prices are discounted – up to 80%)
I fell my mouth open when I opened Tekken 6 on PlayStation. Tekken in 3D looks soooo AWESOME and REAL! Some old characters have new moves.
You know what? I feel awkward because my skills for my nimble hands have deteriorated (I didn’t play it for four years.) This is so sad. So, don’t worry. I can go back to practice more and more if I have free time.
My friend Nico has PlayStation 3. He couldn’t register for PlayStation Network because it’s not available in the Philippines. So I helped him to register it. (just a fake country. I am in Canada and I registered it for him.)
My best friend, Hannah and Nico bought Tekken 6. I taught them how to setup online mode on Tekken. A few weeks later, They were successful.
Today, this morning, I played with Itan (Nico’s young brother), Nico, and Hannah on Online Mode in Tekken 6 even they are in the Philippines and I am in Canada. We enjoyed and fought with each other. I was so exhausted because I was only the one who fought with each of three. Two were lucky as they rested their hands while one was playing with me. I hadn’t rested my hands!!! GRRR! It’s okay. We just learned how to connect Tekken.
What the best character do I love? I LOVE XIAOYUN!!! I am not a girl, you know! hehehe~! I always choose her countless times! hehehe!
By the way, I love the remembrance of this in my life! It helps me to learn how to fight in person, but.. I am not sure if my body is good for fighting or.. I do not know.. hehehe~!
No comments:
Post a Comment