A few days ago, my Korean classmate, Yiba discussed with me about fooling people. Yesterday, she told me, “You will be careful tomorrow.” I didn’t understand what she was saying. Oh yes, I know that.
Here is April Fools’ day!
This morning, I noticed that Yiba prepared to fool my teacher, Afsana two times! WOW! I also fooled my classmate, Li; I said her through writing the note, “I have a job!” and then she seemed very cheerful for me! While I smiled, I wrote it. She couldn’t see it since my hand covered it. That note said, “Happy Fool’s Day!” She was like “Oh aaaargh!” Hahahahaha! It’s funny, isn’t it????
My schoolmate, Lea was next! When she came in the cafeteria, I told her for emergency, “The interpreter, Yang needs to talk to you” She said, “What? Are you joking?” I was stuck; all of the sudden, I came up my mind. My face looked worried. I said her, “She was looking for you recently.” Then Lea said, “Okay” and walking to the interpreter office. I felt so laughing. While she was walking to the main door in the cafeteria, I decided to reach her shoulder and she stopped walking. I showed her my smile. Suddenly, she knew that I fooled her. She hit my back many times! WAHAHAHAHA! It’s very funny.
You guess what? I couldn’t let her to go to 4th floor from 2nd floor, since I just thought she might be wasting of her time to come her classroom late. So, I called her.
The last one is next! I posted a status on facebook, “I was very upset that I lost my wallet. I didn’t know where I dropped it. DARN IT!”. Then some of my friends commented on this.
OOOOHHH WOW! LOOK, my sister, Cocoon was very worried about losing my wallet. She told everyone, maybe about 6 people or so.
When I signed in Yahoo Messenger, the offline message was appeared that my sister Cocoon sent me. I told her, “Happy April Fools’ Day!” Finally, she buzzed me! WAHAHAHAHAHA!
I LOVE THESE FUNNY AND ENJOYABLE MOMENTS!
No comments:
Post a Comment