“Patting and hugging dogs makes you LOVE! Like they are your children.”
Anytime I go out, all the time I see people walk with their dogs and the smart, cute dogs guide blind people to somewhere.
During break time, people take some rest and they lovingly pat and hug their dogs. My heart feels the memories for playing with dogs are bittersweet. I haven’t been hugging dogs for almost two years, but I patted my friend’s guide and other dogs only few times. Patting guide dogs are not allowed if they are working.
I have a strong wish to buy a new dog with me; however, my family has to leave for work, even no one is in our house. My father is retired. He just stays at home and walk outside sometimes, yet he doesn’t like dogs, I guess so. This is so sad.
You think some types of dogs are dangerous. Although they are ferocious, I really love them anyway. I had a few small bites from different dogs, but I didn’t have something bad like maniac any more. People are scared of dogs if they are mean or will bite them. Don’t matter I know how to protect myself, to scare dogs, or to comfort them. I love DOGS, you know.
Do I like cats instead of dogs? No, I hate cats because I have bad memories which cats slashed parts of my body sometimes. They were hurting me! Sometimes I was very puzzled what behaviors the cats were doing for. All of the sudden, they slashed me! :(
Here are the pictures of our dogs I keep.
This is a pitbull named Rocky. According to my brother, Kuya Vengil, Rocky passed away in 2004 or 2005.
I can’t remember what name that dog is. Anyway, are we funny? hahaha!
In 2007, the new puppy was given to my late grandma at the Christmas party by Bareng family.
After four months, I came to Laoag City, Ilocos Norte from Manila. Wow! That dog grew bigger! Love its fur!
In November 2009, My cousin ate Cherrie said that the dog, Grim passed away when he was 12 years old as 84 dog years. This is so sad. I love he patted my legs by his head. :(
I am looking forward to buying a new dog if somebody in my family want it, hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment