In the afternoon, I was on the way near our house. I just turned around and was surprised that a black dog was barking at me. It was from a house beside our house. I stepped forward before the dog was scared and almost ran away, but I stopped as it thought I was going to hit it. When I squatted down as low, I showed my hand to it. The dog walked to me slowly. A few seconds later, it was successful to touch my hand. I lovingly patted its head for a while and it licked my fingers.
Here are the pictures I take.
Love these!
After a short time, I had to go to the laundry. I putted clothes in the washing machine and then I went back to home, but sadly, I saw two Filipino people walked with the dog. I wanted to pat it more times. It was too bad. It is okay with me. It was just making me feel happy.
No comments:
Post a Comment