“There are countless footprints on the sand; you don't know where I stepped.”
The beach was cold, wasn't it? No, it was not, yet the wind was a kind of chilly and the sea was so cold!

At noon, Lea's relatives prepared stuffs for going to Jericho Beach with me. Lea and I went outside of her house while waiting for them to be ready. I took DSLR camera and taught her how to take perfect pictures.
Scrabble is Lea's favorite game. As for me, I do not like it. I loved it when I was a kid but now I don't. Lea wanted to play with me and others so I was patient. It was fun to learn new words.Sylvia won! She got about 130 points.
Tess hugged me. Why did I put "X" on my face? I am not a macho person! I am so lazy to exercise, yet I love to walk or run! :P
Brrrrrr! The sea was so COLD! I was getting tan! Yipeee!!! I hate stones on the sand as my feet got painful! OUCH!
Oh Domo! Welcome to the Jericho Beach! He can't be able to swim. If he touches the water, he will absorb it! Like Spongebob doesn't want to touch the water. ha ha ha!

I ate ice cream. It tasted like Milo! Hmmmm! I miss Milo!
We played a game like dodge ball. It was my first time! It was so fun!
We played a game like dodge ball. It was my first time! It was so fun!
What a perfect photo! I struggled myself not to see the screen in the camera because of the bright sun! However, this picture in Lea's laptop is awesome! I did not know that! :D
OUCH! This picture is bad and blurred. I told Lea to take it. It was too late since the sun almost went down. I don't like the sand at the Jericho Beach sincee it is like dusts. I really miss the beaches in the Philippines because of the white sand and sparkle blue seas!







No comments:
Post a Comment