Monday, July 19, 2010

Rare Movie!

Do not read if you have not watched this movie! :P

I thought that "Remember Me" movie is just romantic because I know Twilight makes Robert Pattinson very famous since people have fans of him! I am not interested in that movie, but it's really amazing. I love to watch horror, adventurous and humorous movies more than romanctic movies, yet sometimes I feel I want to watch some romantic movies. :) Anyway, Robert is a role as Tyler in "Remember Me".

I began to watch "Remember Me". Wow! It is a rarely romantic movie I have ever watched. In the beginning of the movie, a mother was murdered and her daughter was there with her; I felt sorry for them. I was very surprised that in the end, it is a totally unexpected, heart rendering, emotional roller coaster ride of a movie. I was weeping!

When a teacher walked beside a blackboard, it showed a date (I can't tell when if you haven't watched it yet. :P ). It was going to happen after Tyler was in his father's office, waiting for him to come. Umm, I can't tell all the story. hehe!

Hope you will watch the movie immediately! YOU HAVE TO WATCH IT!!!!!!! hehe

No comments:

Post a Comment