Friday, July 16, 2010

Philippine Flag Key

My boredom killed me! Anyway, I was trying to create a new key chain. It is the Philippine flag key.

I just tested on printing blue, red, and yellow inks on the white rectangular form. It was still wet so I put a tissue to absorb the wetness of inks from the form. It was a bit moist. I dried it using a hair dryer. However, I wonder if it's not waterproof. Keeping it is for my keepsake! :P

Another thing, I prepared yellow, red, and blue felts. I thought of what steps I could sew the Philippine flag key. Awfully, I was so busy between sewing it and cleaning the house! Aargh!

Finally, it is complete! It looks a kind of ugly and neat. ha ha ha! But... if you see it very far, it would be cute and awesome!!!!

I am wondering if I can sell when I make some. Yes or No? What do you think? D-:

No comments:

Post a Comment